Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just because

I'm trying to teach myself that change can be a good thing. I have always struggled with it...maybe that's the reason I still live in my childhood home or that I park my car in the same spot every day or that I get ready for the day in the exact same order every.single.day. Because I hate change.

But recently, new changes have started taking place in my life, and surprisingly they have been for the better. I got a new job at work. I'm still at the same place doing Meeting Planning, but now I am entering a whole new realm of meeting planning that I didn't have before. I am very excited about this change. And, I have a good teacher, so that helps.

So, along with the other changes going on in my life, I have created a new URL for my blog. This is something that I have needed to do for a while, but have been putting it off for so long because I didn't really know how to get in touch with some of the readers that I have to let them know. It made me a little sad that I had to close everything off to them in hopes of them finding me again. But I had to do it. Things were getting out of control, and this was my only solution.

So, let's raise our glasses and let's make a toast. A toast to a life with lots of change.

Good change.

No comments: