Monday, May 22, 2006

This week I...

flew to Houston for a business meeting.
took 25 seemingly interesting geonerds to lunch.
got annoyed with a cab driver, that did not know where the heck he was going, take 45 minutes to get me to my meeting and then charged me an arm and a leg for it.
got my hair re-highlighted and cut.
watched "Da Vinci Code" with $77 million bucks worth of other people.
decided that parachuting out of a plane might be worth considering as opposed to giving birth where I discovered that women are 6 times more likely to die giving birth than taking that plunge out of the plane.
washed my car....well, had the automatic car washer wash my car. :)
got in the hot tub when it was 90 degrees outside. (it was very hot!)
watched my own "Lost" marathon: the first 10 episodes of the first season.
thought seriously about starting up my workout routine again (since I'm paying 60 bucks a month for it!!!).
looked at my calendar and decided I am too busy.
ate M&Ms with a co-worker to make the time go by faster.
cried just a little when I read that the CW picked up "7th Heaven" for another mind-numbing season.
made a pact with two friends not to fall into the "7th Heaven" trap for its seemingly final season.
watched a lawn man trip and fall over his weed-eater when edging the sidewalk down below.
laughed out loud at poor lawn man.
pondered the realization that I laugh at people a lot.

1 comment:

Amy said...

TY~We can actually turn the heat on our hot tub off, which I'm sure we will do once it gets hotter outside. We turned the temp down to 96 which is actually decent (for us) in the evenings. :)

You and LL need to come back over...