Thursday, May 25, 2006

Out of date, out of style

I was meeting a friend for lunch today, and as I was waiting on her to show up, I decided to "people watch." I knew better than to do that because I usually just get mean when I do. But as I was watching the people in front of me, a woman with two small children walked right by me to the trash can to dump her tray.

It was at that moment when she walked by that I could feel my already big eyes grow just a tad bit bigger and my jaw drop slightly open. Poor thing. I guess she didn't get the fashion memo from the 90's and beyond. She was wearing very tight short spandex shorts. Yes, spandex. Those poor children--how embarrassing.

I don't care if you're a frickin' beanpole. Spandex. Is. Not. Cool....Period.

2 comments:

doug said...

My question is, Who is it that says what is in and what is not in. Hmmmmm

Amy said...

Um, hello!! The Fashion Police--duh!! :)