Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What a beautiful day!

Not only is it like 85 degrees outside, I got 3 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies today. Pretty sure I have to treat myself like a child when I get these b/c I am usually out of control and end up eating an entire box in one sitting...it's very easy to do with the Samoas...But, in my defense there's only like 15 cookies in the Somoa box, so technically on a scale next to the Thin Mints, I haven't eaten all that many.

To be honest, Girl Scout cookies are a lot like drugs...they are so addicting and they leave you feeling cold, abused, and neglected when you can't have them...your mouth starts to get dry and your hands get shaky. Some have even been known to stagger when walking or cause you to shout out blasphemes at friends who won't let you have "just one more." And don't get me started on the cold sweats and feverish like symptoms. That's just a whole different level of addiction.

In fact, I'm feeling just a little bit guilty that I've closed my door and just polished off an entire box of Somoas. I think I'm going to be sick....but I still find myself wanting another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I don't buy girl scout cookies!

Amy said...

Which is precisely why I got TWO boxes of Somoas... :)