Monday, March 27, 2006

March Madness

So you guys know how unintelligent I am about all things sports related...well, once again I joined in the March Madness frenzy and filled out a bracket (with some help from a friend). I even enjoyed the games that I got to watch...I could really get into this stuff. :) I managed to stay in first place for a while, but then got bumped to 3rd. I thought for sure I was out of the running when Duke lost, but wouldn't you know it--I moved back to 1st place.

Low and behold I won this bad boy! I came in first place...everyone's teams are out of the running so no one has any points possible remaining. I couldn't believe it! I never win anything--especially anything sports related!! Woo hoo! I'm on cloud 9 today. ha ha

Don't you just love March Madness? Until next year when it all starts over again. :)

3 comments:

April said...

Wow! Good job!! Did you win anything?

Amy said...

Well, as soon as it is all collected I will win the money everyone put in. :)

doug said...

That is illegal. I would erase you post amy. lol