Friday, December 30, 2005

Lost

Well, it's over...Christmas has come and gone. Santa was good to me this year. :) Got lots of goodies. Took an extended vacation, which was very nice after having gone away for a week, it was nice to just spend one at home doing absolutely nothing...well, almost nothing.

My co-workers have been constantly talking about what a GREAT show "Lost" is, but I have never picked up an interest in starting to watch the show. Now, here it is in the second season and it's all people are talking about. So Mike and I decided to add the first season to our Blockbuster list and just watch them as they came in the mail. Well, Mike decided to get me the first season set of DVDs for Christmas. We watched the first episode together and that's all it took to suck us in to the addiciton that everyone else around me has been experiencing. Best. Show. Ever. We watched the entire 24 episode season in 4 days. FOUR DAYS PEOPLE! We were like zombies on the couch, eyes bloodshot, bodies aching from sitting in one place for too long, but still as the credits rolled after each episode, we found ourselves saying, "just one more." So since they are 9 episodes into the second season already, Mike has been downloading them so we can play catch up. We are now on the "Lost bandwagon."

On another note, I hope you had a great Christmas too! By the way, the eggs turned out great (thanks to my sister's help)...they were all eaten. Woo hoo.

No comments: