Thursday, December 01, 2005

Follow more closely

On my drive into work this morning, I followed a maroon PT Cruiser most of the way in. After a few minutes of following it, I noticed a little boy with a red hat on peeking out the back window at me. The entire trip as I followed him, I kept thinking to myself how cute this little boy was--and shy too...he never showed more than his hat and eyes. It was so cute how he was peeking out at me trying to hide, like little kids do.

It wasn't until I exited the highway and pulled up behind the PT Cruiser at a signal light that I realized my cute little boy peeking out the back window was nothing more than some white Wal-Mart bags with a red jacket thrown over them.

No wonder he never showed me more than his eyes.

*Happy Birthday to my wonderful sissy today!*

2 comments:

doug said...

What was you looking at that would have been eyes?

Amy said...

Doug~
I guess the black writing on the bag...