Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Wedding Day

This weekend was a whirlwind. My sister got married on Saturday and even though Saturday feels like ages ago now, it was a really great day. Once the ceremony started everything fell into place and she just looked beautiful. I'm really happy for her and Brad and I am counting down the days until she gets back from Ireland so I can talk to her again. Usually when I travel I have some form of communication whether it's email or phone, so I can always sneak in a quick "hey how's your day." Not this time...I think this may be the first time ever that I will have to go this long without talking to her at all. :( I know she's having fun, but I will still miss her.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to your sister and her husband - newlyweds! Lovely photos :) Wow - Ireland is an amazing destination, oh, the scenery.

Starr said...

You're both gorgeous! Great dresses.

Amy said...

Thanks Heather-Ireland was definitely beautiful scenery (when it wasn't raining-ha!).

Thank you Starr. :)

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

What's up sista that missed me so!

The same sister that loves me so much and can't live without me that she called me on my honeymoon to say "hey how's your day"!

Ha ha!! You are the best! I am glad I am back and should be posting regularly next week.