Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In the next several days I will...

go to the dentist and get my teeth cleaned. Ugh.
see Carrie Underwood in concert-woo stinkin' hoo!
see some ghost and goblin kiddos running around.
eat lots of candy.
probably leave my light off on Halloween and go out on a date instead.
clean out my garage (it needs it desperately!).
go to yet another baby shower--I have too many pregnant friends right now.
eat cake...several times.
study, study, study.
TRY to take some time to scrapbook.
spend lots of money buying last minute things for my Vegas trip (I need new luggage).
pull my hair out from being so busy.
leave for Las Vegas.
start getting excited for my trip to New York in December.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun in the coming weeks - enjoy Halloween and LV and NYC especially. I'd love to see Carrie Underwood in concert!