Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Travel

It's official...I'm going to Ireland. I received the flight itinerary in the mail today. I can officially start to get excited (not that I wasn't already). I don't know what it is lately, but I have been in this funk where all I want to do is get away. From work, from responsibility, from life. Luckily my next trip will be one of leisure and not business, so hopefully I will get refreshed. I'm tired of this funk. Traveling here I come!

This must be the year of traveling for me. By the end of 2008, I will have traveled out of Oklahoma 8 times: Houston, Springfield, St Louis, Ireland, Vegas a handful of times, and New York City.

3 comments:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

I will tell you what it is like there. I can't wait! I am so glad we both get to go to Ireland! :)

You have the best job ever!

bmusic24 said...

congrats!!! I hope our plans go as smooth...

Anonymous said...

Wow - your travel plans are fantastic! Have a great time, share photos!