Thursday, June 21, 2007

Weird

Most people know that my current employer is the same one that hired me right out of college. I did my final internship with them and then a full-time position became available 2 months into my internship that I applied for and received. I've been with the company 4 years next month. During those 4 years the woman who hired me left to do independent meeting planning and one of my (now) friends hired on in her place. And even since then, my friend has moved into another industry and I switched positions into hers. Which brings us to today.

I was going through my filing cabinet making room for some files of meetings I just completed. I stumbled upon a file that the woman who hired me had created. Inside were the resumes and interview notes for myself and 2 other candidates for the intership I received here before I came on full-time. Now THAT was weird.

No comments: