Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Time

With only two days remaining, the time has come for me to start thinking about packing for our trip to Ireland! YAY! This meeting has been the works for about year and I have been looking forward to this trip for quite some time.

We will be leaving Wednesday for Ireland and won't be returning to the States until the 26th. Woo hoo.

I am excited about the pictures and the beautiful scenery, and from what I hear, there is no shortage of castles over there, which is the one thing Mike is really looking forward to seeing. :)

Talk to ye soon Laddies!

4 comments:

April said...

I am so jealous. :) Have an amazing time! Can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, have fun. You and Canaan with your packing lists :)

Have a great time being a princess in the land of castles!

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Oh yea!! Pick a good spot for us to pose!!! I can't wait to hear about it. Write your name on a tree and I will add mine if you tell me how to find it! HA!

Amy said...

April-I can't wait to take pictures! Ha

Heather-Thanks, I'm sure it will be amazing.

SYS-Canaan said we need to be sure and not put the same arm up in our picture that we are going to photoshop together. That'd be a bummer. LOL