Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Leave it to me to say dumb stuff

I seriously considered not posting this, as I don't really need more proof that I am indeed, a ditz, and why should I really exploit the fact that I say and do dumb stuff, but my friend talked me into it, as she needed more good blogging material to read. Maybe I should re-evaluate my friendships. :)

We got an email last week at work announcing a few upcoming events that are guaranteed to make the staff have FUN...a good "bonding" experience where we do team building excersises and fun stuff like that. But, the catch of the email was that the "funtivities" were a SECRET. Each month we are going to have a "funtivity" that will build up to the major "funtivity" this summer. I swear, we should have the writers of "The Office" come evaluate our office for some good TV show material for next season.

So, some co-workers and I were discussing the secret excitement that will be mandatory fun, had by all, and one of them said, "Are they going to tell us at our first 'secret' fun-filled meeting what the last event is actually going to be?" to which I blindly replied, "Uh, no....they are building up the suspension."

Woo hoo. Can't wait to see what sort of FUN will be had by all this suspension.

1 comment:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Awesome. Suspension and carpet building! You are the coolest.EVER!