Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I love my job!!

Besides the obvious reasons why I love my job (i.e. travel, friendships, cool bosses), I now have another reason to add to my list.

I am in San Antonio right now working a meeting (that starts tomorrow). At 5:00 this evening my hotel contact calls my cell phone and asks if I have plans for the rest of the evening. She has two extra tickets to the San Antonio Spurs basketball game and wants to take me (box seats)!! Heck yeah I wanted to go. I freakin' LOVE basketball, and like I would pass up an opportunity to watch an NBA Western Conference Championship that sent the Spurs to the NBA finals.

It rocked the house! Although I was a little disappointed that the Spurs held the lead (from the very start) by at least 20 through the ENTIRE game. Yawn. Oh well, the excited atmosphere was fun and I loved it!

Stupid me forgot my camera at home on the desk the ONE time I really needed it. So I won't be posting pictures until my hotel contact emails them to me tomorrow. :)

Woo hoo! Go Spurs Go!!

1 comment:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Rock On Little Sista! That is awesome!

I wish I would have invented that career before you did!! Hee Hee!

How is it living in a fantasy world?? ....Just Curious