Friday, March 23, 2007

Update

Just because I wanted to see it in writing, I wanted to say that I am currently in First Place on my bracket. I know that doesn't mean anything and that it could change in just one game, but it's still fun to log in and see "Watson1" listed in first place. Ahhh.

I have never been so stressed out watching a game as I was last night watching the Ohio State vs. Tennessee game. Ohio State won by one point in the last 5 seconds of the game. I was only stressed out so much because I have Ohio State going all the way. If they lost last night, my bracket would be dead. So YAY! I can breathe again until they play again. :)

5 comments:

doug said...

I have them losing to kansas in the finals. The way both teams played last night, niether will make it.

doug said...

Well my bracket is done, two of my final four got knocked out. Had Kansas winning so that did me in. Can't believe unc got knocked out. oh well as a cubs fan you get used to saying wait till next year, (so i can copy amy's)

Amy said...

Two of my final four got knocked out too (UNC and KS), but I have Florida and Ohio State in the final two, so I still have a chance. I'm currently in third. The only way I'll win it is if Ohio wins it all. My only 2 competitors have Florida winning it all.

doug said...

That is awesome, I will cheer on OSU for you!!!

Amy said...

YAY! Thanks Doug!