Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness!!

For the third year in a row, I filled out a bracket for March Madness...ME! Can you believe it? This, from a girl, who only three years ago thought that brackets were something that were on braces, and knew nothing about upsets. Work does one every year (well for the past 3 years now), and I am amazed to say that I actually won the pot of loot last year!!

I know I'm not lucky enough to win a second year in a row, but I sure gave it my best shot. I even came in second place the first year I filled one out, which was surprising, seeing how I filled it out based on who had the best colors and the cutest mascot. :)

So here's to year three, hoping that I will at least get in the top 5 (which shouldn't be THAT hard since there are only 9 of us playing). Please, Lord, I need to at least be in the top 5. I would really feel worthless if I came in last place. I don't take losing well.

The first three games are started...for the next few weeks I will be like a zombie glued to the computer screen and/or TV. I get obsessed. This is the only time all year long that I get THIS obsessed about anything sports related. :)

So...Woo hoo!! YAY for March Madness!!

4 comments:

doug said...

Better not be during work hours that your glued to it. lol I have a t.v. here to watch it. I always get in the pot, but never win. So i ask this question. How does a girl who didn't even know which ball to pick up and throw at the basket get 2nd her first and first her second time. Doesn't really matter just start sending me your picks so i can win some money here.

doug said...

How many have you gotten right so far?

Amy said...

Well, I'm in 2nd place right now, but I know that could change in just one game. :)

doug said...

How many have you missed? i Just want to know if i am ahead of you. For 2 rounds i have missed 16 with 34 right, that is if you count the play in game.