Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bizzare

While driving home from work yesterday, something interesting, yet a little bizzare caught my attention. Driving on the other side of the road coming at me in the opposite direction was an African American man on a bike. That's not what was unusual.

The man was dressed head to toe in a Santa suit with a large American flag standing inside a small trailor he was pulling (on his bike-mind you!) with banners that said something to the effect of "Fight for Freedom."

It never ceases to amaze me what the crazies here in Tulsa will do to get attention. Next thing you know there will be a rally led by all things imaginary. Maybe the Tooth Fairy will be there and can give me the money for my last two teeth I didn't get paid for!

3 comments:

doug said...

Have you seen the guy riding a bike pulling a trailor, saying something like (if you want lower gas get off you a-- and ride a bike)?

Amy said...

I guess I missed that one D...but that is just hilarious. :)

Amy said...

I guess I missed that one D...but that is just hilarious. :)