Monday, August 14, 2006

This week I...

battled through my first (and hopefully only) case of strep throat-I do not wish it on my worst enemy.
looked at a bajillion and one Honda Accords searching for the "right" one...no such luck.
decided I am addicted to Reese's Pieces.
wished it were a little cooler when I walked in my backyard and it looked like fall because all of the leaves on my trees have already turned colors and fallen off.
had a dream that something was holding my covers down and yanked Simon off the bed in the process.
got a little excited when I realized I'm going to New Orleans in six weeks.
came to the conclusion that kids who are still in school are lucky-they have no idea how easy they have it right now.
replaced the second battery on one of our cars in less than two months (DANG HEAT!).
discovered the battery was the problem AFTER we had already replaced the starter (dang liars at O'Reillys).
got a little bummed when I realized I'm going to be in New Orleans working BOTH weeks of the fair.
went to the scrapbook vendor fair and bought lots of scrapbook stuff.
came to the realization that it's too hot to do anything.

2 comments:

doug said...

Are you really bummed that you are missing the fair?

Amy said...

Yeah...BUT, I'll be flying home that last Friday, so I will get to go on the last Saturday, but I'm always really exhausted after the two week meeting, so I don't know if I'll be worth much. We'll see.