Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yesterday I...

followed a car that said on the back windshield, "Follow me to free donuts." There were no free donuts.
honked at the ducks that were in my way in the parking lot when I got to work.
snickered quietly as the ducks waddled quickly out of the "mean lady's" way.
celebrated Valentine's Day with co-workers by eating home-made German chocolate cake and home-made Red Valentine cake.
chuckled at all the last minute shoppers in the Valentine's Day card aisle at Wal-Mart when I passed through at lunch.
got a dozen yellow with pink tip roses and a basket of chocolate delivered to my work from Mike. :)
made fun of Simon's new haircut.
beat Mike at 3 games of the DVD game Scene It: Friends edition.
secretly wished that the twins that whine like mules would get the boot on American Idol.
made fun of Simon's new haircut again.
felt bad when Simey ran and hid.
apologized to Simon for saying mean things about his haircut.
laughed silently at Simon's new haircut.

No comments: