Monday, February 13, 2006

This weekend I...

made my Houston space shuttle pen "blast off."
danced and sang like an Oompa Loompa after watching "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."
quoted all the lines that I knew from the original Willy Wonka.
got lost on the way to Kellyville and ended up in a po-dunk town with nothing but cows staring at me.
mooed at the cows.
played on a $60,000 piano. :)
laughed at Simon as he scooted his butt across the living room floor.
had a dream I auditioned for American Idol...and lost.
learned two new songs on the piano 5 minutes before I had to play them for church.
ate so many pieces of cornbread before my lunch at Delta that I couldn't eat all my food.
had an exrutiating headache.

1 comment:

April said...

Seriously, missing out on random events such as these would make me sad. I hope you decide to stick around. :)