Monday, March 16, 2009

Since last time I...

went on a quick business trip to Houston.
played bunco for the first time (and really enjoyed it!).
suffered through sinusitis and an upper respiratory infection that lasted 2 weeks.
spent 8 hours straight getting caught up on my 2008 scrapbook.
became a Stampin' Up demonstrator and am now sell scrapping products. :)
watched some girly movies and a ton of "What I Like About You" episodes.
got the long awaited letter that I passed my CMP! (Certified Meeting Professional)
had a hard time adjusting to the new time change.
got a pedicure, which I loved.
went to Stillwater.
listed our house through a realtor who happens to be a friend.
played Scattegories and actually didn't care about keeping score.
continued the count down until I see Britney in Kansas City. Woo hoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the CMP - I know how difficult it was. 8 hours of scrapbooking sounds fantastic!